I hope you are all having a great start to your week!
Thanks to the votes I received on Instagram, I am sharing the recipe for buffalo chicken dip that will blow your mind!
I made this for a New Year’s Eve party and it was an instant hit. The best part? It is one of the easiest things to make. This recipe was adapted from allrecipes.com
- 2 cups (one bag) vegan chicken strips, thawed and chopped/shredded (I used Wegmans frozen brand Don’t Eat a Chicken)
- 2 (8 oz) packages vegan cream cheese, softened (I used two kinds. Daiya and Miyoko’s)
- 1 cup vegan ranch dressing (I used Just Ranch)
- 3/4 cup vegan buffalo sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s or you can use hot sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded vegan cheddar cheese (I used Daiya)
Preheat your oven to 350F (176 C). Heat up the chicken and buffalo/hot sauce in a saucepan over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in the cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, then transfer the mixture to a square serving/baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, and place in the oven. Remove after 10-15 minutes or when the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks, carrots, and any dipping foods of choice!
I hope you liked this recipe and test it out! I guarantee you won’t be disappointed with this one. ❤